- I like vegetables. Spinach, peas, turnip mashed with carrot, I love them all.
- I spent most of my life disliking my father's mother, but recently grew to really like her.
- Despite loving black clothing, bats, and doc martens, I am playful and giddy a lot of the time.
- I am incredibly vain, but only on the surface. I guess you knew that though, since I write a personal style blog, and that requires self-centeredness.
- I am a huge nerd. I worked at a science camp this week, partly because i like money, but mostly because I miss going to science camp.
- I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I was the only person at the midnight showing to turn up in costume.
- Aesthetically, in a guy, I like either somewhat feminine features, bad boy style, or unique style.
- I cannot stand guys who don't get fashion. I once had a guy ask why I was wearing heels at school, the answer: because I like them.
- I try to put on a tough outside, but inside I am extremely fragile.
- In sixth grade, my class put on a production of The Little Prince, and I was the rose. I was silly and thought bright green eyeshadow would look good with bright red lipstick.
Also a while back, Hanako66 of Through the Looking Glass tagged anyone who wanted to be tagged to post their prom outfit. Well, I haven't graduated yet, but I have a dress from my middle school graduation, so I thought I would share.
The first picture is me wearing the dress for the dance, with Aldo heels, and some old bangles. A note: I made this dress myself. The second photo is me wearing the dress to a holiday party, with the heels from the first picture. The third picture is me wearing the dress to a math competition. I got a lot of strange looks, but hey, whatever! I also wore this dress with my Rampage heels(seen in the third photo), with heavy eyeliner for a fancy birthday party for my Grandfather, but sadly no photo.
I would like to tag anyone who wants do either of theses tags, and if you do, please let me know! I would love to see what you write.