15 May, 2009

Inspiration from Outer Space

I may not have discussed it much here, but I have very, well, varied musical taste. I enjoy Bon Jovi, Annie Lennox, the Eurythmics, Cheap Trick, Abba, Nickleback, Tokio Hotel, and David Bowie, to name a few.

The subject of this post is not, however, about my musical taste. It is about my love for some of the things David Bowie wore during his Ziggy Stardust period. 
I love this. I don't know why, I just do. I mean a one shouldered skin tight blue jumpsuit that has flame eating one of your legs and part of your body? 
I adore this suit. I really want a powder blue velvet jacket, and I doubt that I will ever find one. Still, I can dream.
No commentary on this one, it's just so...
Bizarre in an awesome way.
Oh wow. Possibly patch work, definitely patterned blouse, matching scarf, very strange pants/leggings with suspenders. Add eye patch for totally way out amazingness.


I know my own personal style isn't much like this, but I want to incorporate  more far out stuff like this into my wardrobe.

I don't know where I got the pictures, they have been in my inspiration folder for ages. If they are yours, email me and I will credit you.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you posted about david bowie, he is one of the most iconic and inspirational people to me, both musically and in terms of fashion. his blue suit is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmiGOD! i LOVE david bowie and his ziggy phase was the greatest! i have pictures of him saved onto my computer!
    great choice =D

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete