10 May, 2009

What I Wore: Somewhat Slutty and Neutral Coloured

Firstly, sorry for the unannounced hiatus. I was drowning in revision. I was still wearing some pretty awesome stuff, so here is the run down.


Coat, thrifted Chadwicks; skirt, thrifted; tights, Joe Fresh, holes cut my me; shoes, Rampage; shirt, thrifted. This outfit, well, words can't describe how aweosme it feels to walk down the hall and know that when people look at you, they are probably thinking something like WTF is wrong with that girl? 

(This was Tuesday)










Wednesday: Jeans, Gap; shirt, Smartset; Socks, my mother made them. This picture really doesn't do this outfit justice, but it was the least fuzzy of the fifteen pictures I took. 















Thursday: Shirt, unknown; pants, Lululemon; sports bra (barely visible in picture, Lululemon. Pretty boring, but a lot less so in real life. You can't really see it from the picture, but the neck line is super plunging, and I had a black and grey sports bra with the same shape of neckline that cam up just a bit farther, for a really  layered look.













And finally, Friday: Dress worn as skirt, handmade by me; shirt, Smartset, Shoes, Rampage. This is what I wore to a math competition. I certainly turned head! I'm pretty sure I was the only participant in heels or a shirt. Then I went shoe shopping and was much more in my place. High light, I guess: Getting checked out by some older guy. He wasn't all that how or cute, so not too exciting.













4 comments:

  1. you have some of the cutest outfits! i esp. love the top you wore in the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL -- love this: "words can't describe how aweosme it feels to walk down the hall and know that when people look at you, they are probably thinking something like WTF is wrong with that girl? "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, "somewhat slutty". I like hte holey tights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holey tights are great, white coat in first outfit is very pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete