01 May, 2009

Prom Ensemble Part 5: Shades of Blue


Here it is, the fifth and final part of the Prom Ensemble Series. 

Once again, I have combined two dresses and multiple of each extra in one collage. To complement the bright blue of the dresses,  I went with a blue/purple and gold for the accessories. Both of the shoes have a hefty heel, but they also have ankle straps to help stabilize the feet. I'm afraid that I don't have much interesting commentary for this one, my brain has been sucked dry of any interesting thoughts by math revision.

8 comments:

  1. Cute dresses! And I agree, ankle straps are so important to shoes...I don't understand the women who are afraid of ankle straps cutting off their legs at the ankle and making them look stumpy--they make heels so much more comfortable and secure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shade of blue is absolutely electric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the contrast of this photo

    xx
    the bat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the blue. Very matchy in a agood way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice combination of blue colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely color scheme. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your post made me miss high school a lot. just sucked that way back during my prom, the fashions then were totally unremarkable. kids are so much luckier these days. great blog!


    much love


    eden

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so cute! I wish prom had been a bigger deal at my high school

    ReplyDelete