13 April, 2010

What I Wore: Love or Hippo

 Dress, vintage; shoes, Birkenstock; belt, Joe Fresh 

This dress is insane. It is quite literally a rectangle. Still, when my mum found it at the back of the closet, I knew I had to wear it. I spent all day swinging from loving it to feeling like a hippo, but I think my final verdict is that this is probably the most comfortable dress I have ever worn, and that its still pretty cool.

How could I resist a black dress with gold crocodiles/lizards?

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

8 comments:

  1. love love love the detail, you look like royalty! something about the print is making me think of ancient Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dress, and lovely print!

    http://annamargrete.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love that you like to have fun with fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a very nice dress Rosie! I'm such a big dress fan!I love dresses like this and they are insanely comfortable!

    Hope your week is lovely so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the dress. it is a big billow-y but obviously you're not a hippo!

    ReplyDelete