11 July, 2009

Five weeks and I'm off again!


It must seem like I do nothing but go on vacation; but, I am setting off yet again. This time I am headed over to Sweden, as my mother is going for business. I'm afraid this isn't really a real post, just a request: if you happen to live in UmeĆ„, Sweden, know someone, or know someone who knows someone who does, please let me know if there are any really awesome shops I have to visit, or anything like that. 


And now, to leave you on a somewhat fashion related note, a pictures of one of my purses:


4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous... VERY jealous haha, love how you added a red scarf to your purse :)

    Have Fun and glad that you're liking the new header <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious that you're going to Sweden! I went there for a couple days last summer, but certainly not long enough to see much of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you put a scarf on the purse :)
    and i wish i could go to sweden, it looks so lovely.
    xx x x x xx x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Lovely blog! Your bag looks so chic.

    ReplyDelete