This is me, without make up:
This is me, with makeup:
- Start with a clean, dry, face. If you are going to moisturize or put on sunscreen, do that now and let it sink in.
- Apply your foundation and concealer. I like to use Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfecter, the concealer end.
- Rim your eyes completely with black eyeliner, continuing the line past the end of your eye. I'm using Covergirl SmoothWear All-Day Eyeliner in black. You may remember me raving about this eyeliner way back here.
- Cover your entire eyelid with pink, slightly shimmery eyeshadow, using a small blush brush or large loose eyeshadow brush. Add more until you have the colour intensity you want. Sadly, the product I'm using is no longer available, but others will work too.
- Go over your eyeliner again. Because of the large, loose brush you are used for the eyeshadow, some will have gotten on the eyeliner, dulling the black.
- Finish with a pink, shimmery lip gloss/stick of your choice. I'm using Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Guava.
- Wear an awesome outfit, keeping with the pink and black theme.