30 June, 2009

Fixing It: Britney and Paris from 2007, Part 2



Here we are with part two of the fix up, where I am cleaning up Paris. If you missed part one, you can find it here: Fixing It: Britney and Paris, 2007 Part 1

First Alteration: Unless you have some rare disease which leads to one leg needing breezy protection and the other not, why are you only wearing one stocking?

Second Alteration: Bring the neckline up just a bit and add a bra underneath. I know that you look tiny next to Britney, but bras can help with that.

Third Alteration: I think I had that necklace when I was five and playing dress up. So it probably isn't such a wise choice. Same goes for the bracelets.

Fourth Alteration: That belt looks somewhat bizarre. What do you say we swap for a wide, black patent leather belt instead.

Fifth Alteration: I like the shoes in general, but red trim instead of white would really pull the outfit together.

There you go, doesn't that feel better?

Love, Rosie


8 comments:

  1. Just what is going on with them?! I'd love to know what went through their heads when they decided one stocking per person would be enough! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Britney.

    As much as I love her [music], this is just...trashy!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA love the "unless you have some rare disease bit" hilarious =P great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what in the world were they thinking!? Britney looks horrid, she's grotesquely showing too much! And Paris' outfit is equally trashy!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely not a fan of Paris, but I don't think this is bad, particularly given that it's her. The one stocking thing is really weird, though.

    ReplyDelete