24 June, 2009

What I Wore: Wannabe Vampire

vampire goth basement black skirt red top dog husky drink pigtails @Through the Wilderness
vampire goth basement black skirt red top dog husky drink pigtails @Through the WildernessShirt, Smartset; Skirt, thrifted le Château; shoes, Croc flats. I recently read Interview with a Vampire, and Vampire Kisses so I have really been wanting to try out a bit of vampire goth fashion. I like to think of this as sort of vampire, what with the dark red lips (deep plum lip stick covered with darker red lip gloss) and the intense eye make up. Add the flowing skirt and red top, I think it works out pretty well. I am wearing my hair in pigtails, in case you can't tell from the picture, because I thought it might be a neat touch.

Recipe for the drink in my hand:
Really simple 3:1 thick, sweet lemonade and cranberry juice with no added sugar.
Serve in a cut crystal glass for the full effect.

3 comments:

  1. you can pull off a long(er) skirt really well without making it look dowdy. *jealous!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe nicely done. I've been reading Twilight lately and am embarassed to admit I'm kind of hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. show us a close up of your face for the intense make up thens!

    ps. where was this taken?

    ReplyDelete