14 June, 2009

Once again, thanks to the wickedly awesome Daria and Willow of Pigtails and Blushing Cheeks, for passing on an award. The moment I get one form someone other than you guys, it will be headed straight at you. You deserve it! If you haven't already been by their blog, do so know. I'll wait.
The rules are:
1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts / habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules.
4. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.


Ten Facts About Me
1. I practically live on white skim milk and apples.
2. I adore reading fantasy, historical fiction, or pretty much anything.
3. I have a husky/border collie mix, and her name is Twix.
4. She is some what insane, and has severe dog aggression.
5. If I had to pick one style and stick to it, it would be goth,
6. My name, Rosie Unknown, come from when I signed up for my first online forum, some years back and didn't know what to put as a username, so I used Name Unknown.
7. The forum was The Leaky Cauldron, a Harry Potter fan site.
8. Yes, I just admitted that I am a Harry Potter fan.
9. My favorite tree is the birch.
10. My favorite flower is either a blood red rose, or the forget me not.

I pass this on to:


Love, Rosie

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks for the award! I'm a Harry Potter fan too, and I remember scanning forums for spoiler theories about the upcoming books in high school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting back ^^

    I love gothic style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome does the new HP & Half Blood Prince movie look?!

    and roses are my favourite flower too :)

    -D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! And congrats for getting it :)

    ReplyDelete