15 February, 2010

Valentine's Wish List: Vampire Diana Ring

I wasn't sure what I was going to post today. I wanted to post something relating to Valentine's day, but I wasn't sure what I was going to post. Then the wonderful Wendy B unveiled her newest beauty: the Vampire Diana ring.

Inspired by Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (who happens to be one of my all time favourite characters from tv), the ring is made out of silver, and the stake is blackened silver. If you are interested, head over to the post on Wendy B's blog unveiling the Vampire Diana. I know I will be ordering one as soon as I can scrape together the money.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

14 comments:

  1. I am so happy you like it! I wouldn't want to let a fan of Spike's down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's sooo cool!

    xo
    Sophie

    PS: would love to invite you to join my giveaway if you haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't WendyB just fantastic? I love all her stuff. And shes hilarious.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the ring is amazing! i'm going over for another look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm more of a gold girl myself, but that ring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps: just wanted to let you know there's an award waiting for you on my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. how appropriate, i just finished reading dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love this ring haha, I need one for next year's Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks adorable, im secretly cravinnnn it...oh now my secret's out :o]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool ring!
    -theurbanfashiongal.com

    ReplyDelete