I am usually very punctual. I get stuff done on time, don't miss appointments, I get home when I say I will. But when I'm late, I'm really late. I like to be extreme :P.
Anyways, way back ages ago, towards the beginning of February the lovely Fashion Court gave me the Happy 101 award.
When given the award, the recipient must list ten things that make them happy and pass the award on to ten other bloggers.
So, ten things that make me happy:
1. Two words: March Break.
2. Haircut tomorrow. I'm sort of considering something dramatic.
3. I have cream cheese. That may seem strange, but it means I can make cream cheese icing tomorrow.
4. I spent all day watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which pretty much equates to a day well spent.
5. I'm looking at the glow in the dark fish painting on the wall. It's pretty awesome.
6. Um, wood stoves make my feet warm :)
7. Life is good :)
8. I have a smiley addiction. But spreading happiness is a good thing!
9. My train of thought isn't so much of a train as a web.
10. I have now spun around so many times (in my own brain) that I have reached a state of extreme confusion. I quite like it.
I would love to pass this award on to:
Deep in Vogue
Frock around the Clock
Willow and Daria