05 March, 2010

My Idol: Buffy

I've said this before, and I will probably say it again. My second favourite* tv show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love pretty much every aspect of the show, but Buffy's clothing is especially amazing.

She wears a lot of miniskirts/dresses, usually with tall, chunky heeled boots. Did I mention that she spends a good part of her time beating up vampires, climbing out her second floor window, and jumping fences? While making amazingly witty remarks? I can only hope that someday I will be as badass as she is.

This picture is season two, but I think it's a pretty good example of a "typical" Buffy outfit. It's also a great example of Buffy's accessorizing skills. She knows that a tall, dark, brooding vampire boyfriend in a leather jacket goes with everything!

Cordelia (the brunette), has pretty amazing style too. She wears a lot of lime green in season one, and a leopard print mini skirt? I need one!

This picture, from the season one season finale, is probably one of my favourite Buffy outfits EVER. White prom dress, check. Mysterious vampire boyfriend's leather jacket, check. Crossbow, check.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

*Firefly is a hands down first, even though there are only thirteen episodes, and Bones is a close third. Funny fact: Joss Whedon is the creator of the first two, and David Boreanaz stars in the second two.

9 comments:

  1. All I see in this post is Spike!

    SPIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a mysterious vampire boyfriend's leather jacket tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) you've also been awarded <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I never caught on to Buffy when it was on TV. But I'll tell you one thing, I wish Twilight's Bella was a little more badass, like Buffy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually never watched Buffy! Just some clips from episodes. Most people get shocked when they hear that, it did air many years here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post once again! love your blog sooo much! definitely bookmarking this one! such an inspiration! hope you can stop by mine sometime!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed, she looks great.

    ReplyDelete