14 December, 2010

What I Wore: Can't stop smiling


leggings, thrifted, ???; skirt, Åhlens; sweater, "borrowed" from my little brother, ???; belt, Joe Fresh; scarf (which is purple with a yellow pattern), thrifted, ???; boots, not shown, La Canadienne

When I said a while back that outdoor outfit posts would resume once I got home, I had forgotten that even here, a week before the winter solstice, it is very much dark when I get home, and I never have time in the morning. Even that couldn't bring down my smile though, because I'm just so happy to be home.

In a way, I feel like this thought pretty much sums up my outfit/day/mood: "I'm skipping down my small residential street in the dark, Prince blasting through my pink earbuds, purple tutu twirling, vintage leather backpack filled with books banging into my back, and I never want this feeling to end."

Do you ever find that your outfit, day and mood match up really well?

Love,
Rosie

3 comments:

  1. so cute i love the skirt with the little scarf. very parisian chic.
    BTW I'm giving an amazing jeweled cuff away as a Christmas gift. you should enter it. its open to everyone worldwide!:)
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be great to be back home for the holidays :) I definitely agree on matching outfit/matching mood. Usually when I feel like getting all dolled up is when I'm in a fantastic mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love when my outfit/mood match up! i actually really adore the sweater :)

    ReplyDelete