07 September, 2009

Pictures from my Trip to Sweden/Iceland, part 2

So, I missed a day yet again. I feel so badly about how sporadic posting has been lately, but life has been way too hectic. Today I have more pictures from Sweden, the last of the pictures from Umeå. Click here if you missed the first part of the pictures from Umeå.

Day Six:


I found a hat shop! This is the outside.

Just one of the many amazing hats I saw. I was pretty much out of money, so I couldn't get one, but I will definitely go back next time I am in Umeå, and buy one. I spent ages talking to the owner, she was really nice.

We headed to the grocery store that evening to buy candy and kräm. Kräm is like jam, only more fruit tasting, less sweet, and runnier. We bought four litters. Anyways, aren't these carts awesome? What makes them even awesomer is the fact that they are made from recycled pop bottles!

Then we went home and had chocolate cake for before bed snack. Yummy!


Day Seven (the begining):

We flew to Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, but I snapped a picture in the Umeå airport.

My bag was so heavy that it got a special tag! This is particularly embarrassing since I was trying to pack light. I think it was the four litters of kräm that pushed it over the limit. I really regretted this when we walked through Stockholm to the hotel. Next time, I will actually listen to my awesome friends who know about traveling when they tell me to pack light.


I promise that I will have more fashion related posts soon, but you can also expect pictures from Stockholm and Iceland at some point over the next few days.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

8 comments:

  1. ooh, i want some chocolate cake now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with the above comments - your photos are great! that hat shop looks so sweet
    wow your bag must've been heavy haha !

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat shop looks so cool! I know we're getting a new hat shop not far from me, but I doubt it will be quite so lovely. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake does look delicious, and it's good to know that next time you'll pack lighter. : D

    ReplyDelete