10 August, 2010

What I Wore: Casually Restricting

Jeans, Gap; shirt, Seduction; cardigan, Joe Fresh; sandals, Birkis; necklace, handmade by a friend

Today's outfit, as you can see, was super casual (for me at least). All I had to do was run some errands, and I decided that I didn't want to wear a skirt. I regretted it about as soon as I left the house, because I'd forgotten just how restricting jeans can be, but that's what I get for only wearing nice roomy skirts then trying to squeeze into jeans.

What do you wear for days when you are just running errands?

Love,
Rosie

3 comments:

  1. It really depends on the weather. On a cool day I'd probably dress just like you! On a warm day a skirt for sure. Though I have to say I have been spotted at the grocery store in a dark purple velour sweatsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good.=)

    Hmm.. on a cold day I would dress something like what you wore and on a warm day a skirt/dress or shorts, depends on my mood for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually wear jeans, because I find skirts to be restricting! You can't just bend over or reach if you need to with a skirt :)

    ReplyDelete