08 October, 2010

What I Wore: Twin Jeans

Jeans, KappAhl; tank top, Joe Fresh; sweater, 66 North; shoes, Merrell; scarf, thrifted

You may be thinking "Really Rosie? Have you worn anything other than those jeans recently? " And I have! Because I am know the proud owner of two pairs of black skinny jeans from KappAhl. When mummy was in Sweden recently, she brought back this pair. They are about an inch longer than the older pair, and have orange stitching.

Have you ever loved a piece of clothing so much you went back and bought it again?

Love,
Rosie

7 comments:

  1. jeans are jeans and when you find an amazing pair, nab them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes... I did that with a dress although I bought the second one off of an online auction site. Perfect condition though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color of your top, It's talking to me =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's always BRILLIANT to find a decent pair of jeans that fit. i need to go out on the hunt again...
    and i've never bought two of anything apart from make-up when the other runs out... but if i could afford to, i totally would.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great jeans! That's a really good question... I think there have been things I would have liked to buy again, but they weren't available anymore (or too expensive to get double). The one thing I always buy the same over and over again is underwear and wolford tights. No experiments here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! But for me, it's usually long sleeve tees for the winter, short sleeve tees for the summer and camis to wear under some garments :) So jealous that you are visiting Paris!! That's been on my wanderlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have about 20 black t-shirts, all identical. Jeans, well you just can't have enough can you?

    ReplyDelete