Today was a bad day. I realized that most of my friends seem to be trying to push me away, and that I don't get other people my age, or other people in general. Then I remember that the wonderful Intrinsically Florrie passed an award my way this morning, and I was smiling through the tears. Thank you!
The instructions that came with the award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
So, since you asked, seven things about me:
- I am obsessive about moisturizing my hands before bed.
- Despite me being obsessed with having presentable, nice hands, my nails are often a mess, since I never have time to cut, file and paint properly.
- I sort of wish I could play a musical instrument. I have negative skills when it comes to music though, and avoid singing/touching musical instruments like the plague. The only thing I can play is an iPod.
- I am insanely brand loyal when it comes to Apple. Insanely. I staunchly refuse to buy any other type of computer.
- I want to get a tattoo. I don't know when, or why, but someday, something will happen that will be significant enough to be marked permanently on my skin.
- I lack persistence. I will throw myself into something, but quickly lose interest.
- Because of that, I am proud of how long I have stuck with blogging. 9 months may not be that long to some people, but for me to be consistently interested in and devoted to something for that long is impressive.
There are so many wonderful bloggers I would like to tag, but I have narrowed it down to: