09 November, 2010

Eclectic Love 10: Ruffled Zebra


I don't have too much to say about these, other than that it doesn't get any more awesome that pants made out of ruffles. Add in a flared leg and a black and white palette, well, if it weren't for my extreme brokeness I would never wear anything else. How could I, when I could have ruffled zebra legs?

Do you ever see a piece of clothing and realize that it's perfect for you?

Love,
Rosie

PS: I know that posting has been sketchy at best in the past few weeks, but everything will be back to normal very soon. 

5 comments:

  1. the only time i have ever realised an item of clothing was perfect was when i saw my first pair of velvet leggings. i never went back!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on clothes, so I've never had a strong connection to anything in particular. I do love handbags, so I've had some of those "must-have" impulsive moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes--there's a Leifsdottir dress that's perfect. And $200. Something tells me my family doesn't want their Christmas present this year to be the sight of me in that dress, so had to pass. :)

    ReplyDelete