22 November, 2010

What I Wore: Indoor Outfit

Skirt, thrifted, ???; turtle neck, ???; sweater, hand-me-down; leggings, ???; shoes (not shown), Fly London

I'm trying to get organized to take proper nice looking photos, I really am. There is really nothing I can do when it's pouring rain, though, so yet another indoor photo today.

This was more of an indoor outfit anyways, with it's skirt that twisted around when I walked, it's warm, but not wind proof sweater and it's exposed ankles. The leggings are the only thing I would have changed, but since my quest for tights has been entirely unsuccessfully I am stuck with exposed ankles.

What piece of clothing never fits you properly?

Love,
Rosie

4 comments:

  1. As much as I love them, wrap dresses are always tricky for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has your skirt been all my life? I'm currently lusting over a plaid skirt, any plaid skirt, and there you are wearing one. Perhaps try wearing it with a slip, it might behave better. And put on some knee-high or slightly lower boots. That's how I wear my skirts in the winter.

    Love,
    Heather
    http://heatherfonseca.com/
    http://heathersdesignblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photography is tough these days, isn't it? Your outfit looks lovely and super-comfy. I'm often finding trousers tricky. xo

    ReplyDelete