12 March, 2009

Grrr...

I hate oral presentations. Especially when you are the youngest member of the class, with one other person close to your age and everyone else 1 to almost 2 years older than you. and you don't really know anyone. 

The only positive thing is that I am one of the two people in the class that doesn't have an accent when speaking english. (Incase you don't know, I'm an anglophone who attends a francophone high school.) 

This post is completely without meaning. I just needed to express my dislike for oral presentations, and my family just tells me to suck it up.

2 comments:

  1. so many people get nerves when it come to oral presentations. i hope you're feeling a little better now that it's over & done with & just remember, next time, everyone is just as scared as you - some just do a better job of covering their fear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It went pretty well, I think, so I was panicked for nothing!

    ReplyDelete