24 March, 2009

Reasons to be Happy: March 24, 2009

1. Two words: SNOW DAY!  This is somewhat bittersweet, since we just got another foot of snow, so it will take longer to melt, but still a day off school is always happy. 

2. Due to an insane headache, I missed yesterday, so I have had a four day weekend.

3. My headache happened to coincide with the day that I didn't have english class, so I won't have huge amounts of work to do when I get back. English is my best subject, and I am taking advanced English this year. I blogged about that on my LiveJournal blog here. The second Reason to be Happy explains this. For reference, I'm in grade nine.

4. I took some pictures the other day and a few of them came out well. 

5. I have an awesome outfit that I was going to wear today, but instead I will         wear tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. English was my best subject when I was in high school too.

    I love that you're counting your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fought with minor depression on and off over the past year or so, and I started doing this to help myself look at the good things, instead of all the bad things.

    ReplyDelete