19 March, 2009

What I Wore: Carnival Week!

I am still alive! I know it's only been around three days since I last posted, but it feels like forever. 

On Monday, I wore this:


Black pleather leggings, thrifted; black knit shirt, Dale's Department Store; flowered shirt, vintage fabric that was a gift form a friend worn as a sarong; barely visible hair bow, scrapof vintage fabric. I wore this with my black converse all-stars.

Tuesday:



American Apparel tights, they are actually more red, a sort of bright orangy-scarlet; skirt, thrifted; shirt, SmartSet; the bag is an old brief case of my dad's that I have been using for this week. I wore my black t-strap heels, and my white fuzzy jacket. 

Wednesday:


Jeans, Old Navy; shirt, Urban Planet. I'm wearing a bunch of "gold" jewelry, and a side pony tail.

Thursday and Friday, I didn't wear anything worth posting a picture of. Thursday I wore bright blue jeans, a brown turtle neck shirt and my turquoise shrug. Today I wore, red jeans, my hot pink Old Navy cowl neck, and a mauve sleeveless top over it. 

(Sorry about the crappy pictures, by the time I got home and had time to take pictures, I was tired and it was dark out, so I have crappy flash and over head lighting. I keep forgetting to take pictures before I leave.)

No comments:

Post a Comment