22 March, 2009

Wish List: ModCloth Summer clothes

With Summer, hopefully, fast approaching, it's high time for me to be starting to look into Summer clothing. I say hopefully fast approaching, because there is still a foot or two of snow on the ground and the temperature is hovering around zero degrees Celsius. Gross.  



Isn't this dress simply amazing! I have really been craving bright blues lately, and this certainly is bright! I also love the cut of the neckline! 54.99$ at Modcloth.



Isn't this amazing! I love it! If you click through the link, you can see a close up of the fabric, and the pattern is actually little strawberries! 34.99$



I'm pretty sure that if this skirt weren't 64.99$, I would buy it. I love it at least  30$, maybe even 45$, but not 65$. Sad, but I may take it to my sometimes sewing teacher and see if she could help me make something like it! 


I would seriously adore these shorts, but I can't because I know that they would look absolutely horrid on me. I have a somewhat pudgy stomach, and somewhat wobbly thighs, so this not going to work. Still, I could wear something like this, I would almost consider dropping the 89.99$ for these.


Last, but certainly not least, these AWESOME shoes! At 32.99$, they are reasonably priced. I might actually buy them, since at the moment I don't own any sandal, unless you count a pair of croc flip-flops I wear when out in the back yard or on the beach.

What do you think? Do you have any one item that you really want for this summer?

2 comments: