17 March, 2009

Reasons to be Happy: March 17, 2009

Seeing as it's Tuesday, and for some reason I decided I was going to post my reasons to be happy on Tuesdays, I am posting them.

1. I got two new pairs of tights from American Apparel over my March break, and I wore a pair for the first time. I love them! They actually fit! (Usually, tights are either too short or too big around.)

2. It's carnival week at school, meaning that we are having lots of fun activities and stuff.

3. I get home before the shops close tomorrow, so I am going downtown to spend my lunch money on fashion mags. Explanation: My parents are scientists. They don't see fashion as very important, and don't like the idea of me devoting too much of my life too it. Therefor, they won't buy my fashion mags, where they would buy me, say science mags. I don't want to spend my hard earned cash on them, so I pack my own lunch, and ask for lunch money occasionally.

4. I wore my totally awesome black t-strap heels today, and they are comfortable, but it was amazing to step out of them and into socks. 

5. My boots (mid calf, black leather, low square heel, square toe), which I may or may not have talked about before, are coming back from the shoe doctors today. There was something wrong with the heel according to my dad, so they had to go get fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment