10 March, 2009

Reasons to be Happy: March 10, 2009

Guess what day it is? That's right, Tuesday! And what do Tuesdays mean? Reasons to be Happy!

1. My mom baked a chocolate cake today! Yummy!

2. I've been steadily getting better in gym class, and I ran more laps than ever before today! 

3. I played pretty well when we played Basketball today.

4. I got new cd from a friend, Civilized Man by James Marsters, and I absolutely adore it. If you watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you may remember James Marsters as the vampire Spike.

5. Ummm... I may not have to present my English presentation till Friday, if I'm really lucky next Tuesday?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I saw you posted something about Vivi Dot back on your last blog- thanks so much! I would love for you to participate in my new "Spot the Dot" contest. There's free Vivi Dot merchandise in it for you and it's easy and free to play. Check it out at DotGirlBlog.com. Thanks again! -Molly

    ReplyDelete