28 November, 2009

What I Wore: belly tops are so 2000


Grey shirt, Distinction; blue shirt, Blue Lagoon; jeans, The Gap; belt, Joe Fresh; Bandanna, ???; socks, handmade by my mummy; insane smile, Over tired Rosie

Today was the last day of my blue challenge, and I have to admit, I am very glad it's over. I love blue, but I just don't own enough to wear it for a week straight.

On a whole, I liked this outfit. I don't particularly like these jeans, they are too low rise for my taste, and they aren't super flattering. They were perfect for this outfit though, since the shirt is long enough and loose enough that the rise of the jeans doesn't matter. Well, the grey shirt is long enough. I wasn't going to wear anything over the t-shirt, but belly tops are so 2000. And they look terrible on me, 99% of the time.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie


3 comments:

  1. Good look - long shirts are great, comfy&flattering. I also love bandanas and headscarves, for me it's mainly because my hair can get itself into such a chaotic mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you always have something handmade in your outfits. they make them so much more personal...

    ReplyDelete