27 November, 2009

What I Wore: A Bit too Light


Shirt, handmade by me; jeans, KappAhl; Boots, La Canadienne; belt, Joe Fresh.

So, I know that you can't really see the outfit that much. But I wanted to get the blood out of my sleeve as soon as possible (H1N1 shot, I bled a bit), and my arm hurt, and I was tired, and I had to go help make dinner. So I took a photo, and changed into home clothes.

I didn't really like this outfit, I mean, I love the jeans, I love the boots, I love the top, and I love the belt, but the top and belt didn't really play well together. Also, the belt took away all the, already minimal, weight of this shirt, so I was constantly looking down to make sure it was covering everything it should have been. (Thankfully, it did stay in place.)


Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie


7 comments:

  1. OMG, did you really make that shirt?! i absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool that you made the shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really did this shirt? how? its great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt! Though I agree with you the belt kinda doesn't do the shirt justice. But it's awesome that you made the shirt yourself!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, well, i think it looks polished with the belt. and woah, you made the top yourself?? that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete