08 October, 2009

Fixing It: Gwyneth Paltrow

Long time readers may remember way back when I had a feature called fixing it up. I recently saw this outfit, worn by Gwyneth Paltrow:

And realized that it was almost perfect. I had just a few qualms with the styling.

1. I will come out an say it: I actually like the jeans, as long as they are worn appropriately, with heels.

2. The blazer and t-shirt are great, but the white on white is a bit too, well, white. I think I would go for white tee and black blazer.

3. My next problem is the hair. I know you probably have a very busy life, but couldn't you find time to touch up your roots?

4. I'm fairly certain that an all black heel would work better in this circumstance, instead of a shoe that leaves me wondering if it faded in the wash.


Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

PS: Don't forget to check the sidebar for all the different ways to follow the blog, and my twitter feed!

6 comments:

  1. i totally agree (especially the shoes!) i'd just like to say some naturally blonde people have darker roots, which get lighter when they grow out... but to tell the truth, i have no idea if gwyneth paltrow is a natural blonde or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her jeans actually

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it would have worked as is with a nude shoe,or like you said, as is...but with a black coat/shirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! I can see your side of things. She pulls it off but the look does kinda make me wanna throw some color in the mix!

    ReplyDelete