03 October, 2009

A train, a Dog, and some Hay Bales: My World









I took these last weekend when I went cranberry picking with the family. I wasn't sure how these would turn out, but I like them. It was a truly amazing day, it felt almost other-worldly. My friends put up with me complaining about how boring our area is about a gazillion times a day, but the truth is I love it, despite the fact that I hate it sometimes. Of all the few places I have been, these marshes are one of my favourites.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

PS: Don't forget to check the sidebar for all the different ways to follow the blog, and my twitter feed!

5 comments:

  1. omgsh, wow, this was so stunning!! Thank You for the wish of luck, we appreciate your thoughts very much Rosie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the scenary is beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a scenic place. What are you planning to make out of the cranberries? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, cranberry picking! and thanks for getting back to me about the rampage website, i appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete