When it comes to mascara, I have an on again off again relation with it. Sometimes I wear it, sometimes I won't. When I do decide to wear it though, this is always my choice:
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Washable Lengthening Mascara.
- It really is lengthening, and thickening.
- It does actually go on clump free. Really.
- The Very Black is just that. Very Black. Which, when it comes to mascara, is always a good thing.
- It may call itself Washable, but this stuff doesn't budge till you wash it off. Really. Tears, rain, sweat, this stuff can take it all.
- However, when you do want to wash it off, it doesn't present a struggle. Almost like it knows when to leave.
(I am not in any way affiliated with Maybelline, and I am not payed in any way to promote this product. I am just a rabid fan.)
PS: Don't forget to check the sidebar for all the different ways to follow the blog, and my twitter feed!