Remember way back when I asked if anyone wanted me to do a tutorial for one of my favourite eye make up looks? Well, I decided to stop waiting around for time to take proper pictures, and just use the one I had.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector (or your concealer of choice)
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Washable Lengthening Mascara (or your mascara of choice)
Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear All-day Eyeliner (or your eyeliner of choice)
Any coloured eyeshadow, I prefer something quite bright.
1. Apply your concealer. I would give you more precise instructions, but I can barely apply my own, and everyone is different, so I'm just going to let you do what works for you.
2. Draw a thin line of black eyeliner from the inside end of your eyelashes all the way to the outside end of your upper lash line. The line should be as close to the lashes as possible, and subtle.
3. Line the inside of your lower lash line, pushing the pencil down onto your lashes. I hope that made sense.
4. Apply your eyeshadow. I like a sponge brush, I find that I have better control. Starting at the inner corner of your eyelid, bring the colour upwards, so that it reaches the crease over the center of your eye. Starting at the outer corner, curve the brush upwards, so that it ends just above the crease, then meet at the middle.
5. Add eyeshadow until you are satisfied with the colour.
6. Apply mascara. Give your upper eyelashes several coats, bottom lashes optional. If you have short eyelashes, stick on some falsies.