01 April, 2009

Reasons to be Happy: March 31, 2009


1. I rented a movie that I have been wanting to watch for a while now, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. I bought the book with Christmas money, and I have been wanting to see the movie since it came out. So, that's what I'm dong tonight

2. Despite having missed most of last week, I have practically no catch up work to do. Also, i have practically no normal homework.

3. I have plans with a friend for this Friday, and this is a big deal, since we are officially the worst at planning and getting together. And not having the weather interfere. *knocks on wooden desk* 

4. I had a really yummy breakfast! it was a bagel sandwich, with peanut butter on one half, and Nutella on the other.

5. Rain announced for later this week, which is good because it will wash away the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment