18 April, 2009

Those are the ghosts of the robins

Note: Sorry about the radio... err... blog silence over the last few days. As I tweeted, I got really sick, and could not get out of bed, let alone to the computer to type, and have interesting thoughts. I wore a really pretty outfit on Thursday, but I felt really sick, so I didn't take any pictures. I was wearing a red t-shirt, black chunky necklace, and black pants. It would have been really pretty if it weren't for my sick face. My skin gets icky when I'm ill, so I wasn't looking my best. Anyway, here is the actual content of this post.
Thoughts?

I hesitate to use the word even if it applies, random* pictures from around my yard.

*I find this word way over used amongst the people I talk to on a day to day basis, and I find it hard to use, because I don't want to sound like the stupid teen I am.


1 comment:

  1. liking the last photo,
    substitute words for random : unpremeditated, irregular, fortuitous. somehow, i like random better than these words. seems like it's got a better ring to it :)

    and hope you get much better!!

    ReplyDelete