15 April, 2009

Reasons to be Happy: April 14, 2009

Hmm, I seem to have neglected Reasons to be Happy lately. I guess I have been so busy blogging about other things that I simply forgot!

1. I took some pictures yesterday, and they turned out really well! Look out for the best in a separate post soon!

2. The snow fall that we got on Sunday seems to be receding! Yay!

3. We are halfway through April, and it is only about two months until I finish school!

4. I am going to miss a lot of school in the next two months, partly because of official Holidays, partly because of personnel things. I suppose that this could be considered good or bad, since it will mean I will have to put in a little extra effort to stay on top of things.

5. I cleaned my super messy desk and sewing table yesterday, so now I have lots of space to do my french homework (BORING!), and work on my current project, as soon as I can get my machine looked at.

PS: I seem to have exclamation point abuse problems. When did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment