23 April, 2009

Wish List: Ray Ban Cats Sunglasses

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of sunglasses for just about forever. Or since late last summer when I accidentally stepped on my last pair. And I have found them! The RayBan Cats 1000 RB4126, Is probably the awesomest pair of sunglasses ever made. I have always loved the Rayban Wayfarer, but lately a whole bunch of people in my area have been wearing them, and I hate looking like a follower, or a copy cat. So my search continued, and I found these:


Round, Large, Pointed Corner, what more could I ask for. To top the amazing shape, it comes in all sorts of colours. I'm almost certain that I will get black, since it still has a special place in my heart, but most of the other colours are very tempting too! 

What do you think about these beauties? 

1 comment:

  1. VERY cool sunglasses - i'm thinking of getting a pair of Ray Ban this summer...those are a very cute style.
    xox

    ReplyDelete