05 April, 2009

What I Wore: Warm Walking

It was absolutely beautiful out today. It was around 15 or 16 degrees Celsius outside today, and really sunny. I went out for a walk with one of our dogs, and this is what I wore:
I ended up wearing this about five minutes out, because it was too warm for the jacket:
Jeans, Mudd, thrifted; tunic, Old Navy; tank top (not visible), Lululemon; jacket,  thrifted and altered by me. This is in fact the jacket I wrote about wearing earlier. The straps over my shoulders are my backpack, which I forgot to take off.  Also, yet again, a new photo spot! This one is about a ten minute walk from my house and quite exposed. I liked the background, until  I uploaded the pictures onto the computer and realized that there are some house and stuff behind some trees in the background. People kept walking by, and I felt really stupid taking pictures of my self. 



No comments:

Post a Comment