21 April, 2009

Prom Ensemble Part 1: Pinup Princess



During a spur of the moment stop at Modcloth, I saw that they have a prom section up. I'm not going to Prom this year, my graduation form high school is three years away, and I am not nearly popular or pretty enough to have twelfth graders asking me out, but some of you might be either graduating or dating someone who is, or you just have something to dress up for. Either way, this is probably what I would wear if I had to chose my outfit entirely from the Modcloth prom section. 

I feel that the Dita Von Teese tights with the Calender Girl dress give it a a somewhat sexier feel, while the Gift Registry heels have a manageable 2.5" heel, perfect for dancing the night away. I kept the accessories minimal, because the ones I chose are, well, rather large. The Speakeasy Cocktail ring just seemed to be necessary, and the Plumage of Burma hair clip adds some colour to an otherwise neutral and metallic outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment