26 August, 2009

Crocuses in the Snow to a Walk in the Park

Remember wayyy back when I posted a bunch of pictures of crocuses growing through the snow? When I was trying to figure out what to post about, I happened upon one of the photos. I knew what I had to do. I needed to create a Polyvore set inspired by the photo!

The photo:



And the set:



I originally decided that I would use a solid white canvas, but I knew it had to be this tunic the moment I saw it. I was also planning on including green, but that turned out to be too confusing and so I stuck with white, yellow and purple. I envisioned this outfit being worn for a day of sight seeing or a walk in the park, so I stuck to flats and a roomy bag. I really just had fun with the accessories, while trying to keep a balance between the purple and yellow.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

(PS: Remember that this is a scheduled post, and while I will eventually reply to any comments or questions, it might take a while.)

7 comments:

  1. Great way to use your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, it totally matches with the photo. It would be cool to take a picture of the scenery wearing the outfit! :)
    Sincerely Louie, Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg gorgeous photo, beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! i remember that photo, it was the one of the first things i saw when i first visited your blog !! the outfit you've arranged matches it so incredibly well!! bet you're having an amazing time right now (i sound jealous... because i am =P) :D hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool to see the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love the mix of purple & yellow!
    also, how have you managed to make your images larger, i have tried to do this several times without success!

    ReplyDelete