15 August, 2009

What I Wore: Mustard and Coral



Pants, Lululemon; Tube Top, Jacobs; bow, Hilltribes; Sunglasses, Rayban; purse, hand me down thrifted; necklace, gift.


I was very sad when most of the pictures I took were either a: very unflattering, or b: the lighting was all weird and you couldn't see anything. This one turned out just fine though!


Yes, I have a very, very weird tan line on my arms. That is not, however, the point of this picture. The point is that I am wearing the belt a bit lower than my natural waist line. I quite liked the effect.


Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

13 comments:

  1. Cutee. I like the way the skirt looks with the ribbon tied around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have never thought of this particular colour combination! you look good in a tube top too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome, I actually liked how you wore the belt, it give you more height and looks great. Btw, I have an awful tan line also. ^-^

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm i love mustard colour :) it suits you very well <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the bright mix of colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. suits you well (:

    xx

    www.inspirations.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the colour of the top :) and your "odd" tan doesn't look so bad at all!
    thank you for your very lovely comment :) i get what you mean about rob pattinson needing a haircut and a shower though, haha!
    x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours!
    The waisline on some of my dresses varies quite a bit from accurate to rather high and just below, I think all of those work, as long as it does not go down on the hips :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. outift looks fab love the colours xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. the first pose is just too old-time-movie-star. ;) and you can pull off a tube top really well without looking like you're going to the beach.

    ReplyDelete