12 August, 2009

A Thistle and a Somewhat Sad Announcement




I'm afraid I don't have any actual content for you today, just a picture I took a few days back.

Anyways, I really love this picture, and since I am taking a bit of a not vacation from everything I enjoy for this week, other than watching a tv show, Bones. That includes blogging, so I will try and post like usual, but I fear you may get more posts that are solely filler, like this one. If anyone has any requests for posts, please let me know. This may sound silly, but if someone gives me a question to answer, I will be able to give you more interesting posts.


Thoughts? Requests?

Love,
Rosie

8 comments:

  1. Thats a pretty nice picture, do u take photography in school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. show pictures of your favorite things/ places?
    cool flower, i've always had a soft spot for prickly things.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally forgot to say: I am so addicted to Bones. it's such a good show.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you enjoy your break! and just a beautiful photo :) hmm, do you have a favourite designer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i meant to say *SUCH* a beautiful photo , so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about a diy? do you ever do those?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picture! Enjoy your "not vacation."

    ReplyDelete