08 August, 2009

Yet Another Ten Things and an Exciting Announcement


Mega thanks to the Fabulous Girl, who gave me this wonderful award a week or so back. The award included sharing ten things about myself.

1. I love decorating and re-organizing house, apartments, or bedrooms. Basically anywhere I can.

2. I tend to gravitate towards older people. Not like seniors, but my friends are almost all at least a year, if not several years, older than me.

3. I am a control freak. I start yelling if someone puts something away in the wrong place.

4. I am an oldest child, although I wish I was an onl
y child.

5. I have an infatuation with anything black leather.

6. I am an avid Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan.

7. Of the characters on the show, I would say I am most like Willow. My style is very different though.

8. My favorite male character is Spike, with Oz and Giles fighting for second.

( Photo Credit. Spike is the one on the right, for those of you who don't know. The other one is Angel.)

9. I have an insane memory, which often creeps people out.

10. I can't sleep until I have flossed my teeth and brushed. I can sleep in contacts, with makeup on, hair still styled, but I simply cannot sleep until I have done my tooth routine.

I want to pass on this award to some wonderful blogs:


The second item on the agenda today is an announcement. One of my very close friends has just started a blog, and you should all check it out! Her blog isn't a fashion blog, simply a blog about life. You can find it at The Life of the Amazing Jessica Bo Bessica. Jessica is a kind, funny and, as the name states, generally awesome person, and I am sure that whatever she decides to post it will be both hilarious and informing. A hint at how cool she is: her most used phrase is "but not in a sexual way!"

13 comments:

  1. so nice to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww THANK YOU SO MUCH !! we'll be adding this to our joint post :D!! and totally understand the whole control freak thing, i am one too :P

    <3 Daria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANXXX so much for the award,it will be my next post! :) I used to be a Buff fan too! My sis and I didn't miss a single episode.
    Sincerely Louie, Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have little bros too, sometimes i wish i was an only child too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your welcome sweetie. u deserve it
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all over Buffy! My roommate makes fun of me because I recently bought up to season 6 on DVD. Have to say, I have a weird crush on Giles... and Spike (obviously). Hot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a control freak too! Loads of my friends are unhappy about it though =x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the award! I wish I was an only child too! Those days were great while they lasted...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo, lovely things about you!! :) ANd I really like your blog, very very interesting, it is!

    Be sure and pop by & leave a note! And follow--I will be sure and return the favor. :)

    -Laila
    www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wunderful collage. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a bit of a control freak, too, but someone's got to be, right? Lovely award.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WWWOOOO!! Thanks for the shout out!! That means alot to me!! Can't wait to read on!

    Love ya!! (but not in a sexual way)
    xox
    Jessica Bo Bessica

    ReplyDelete