Mega thanks to the Fabulous Girl, who gave me this wonderful award a week or so back. The award included sharing ten things about myself.
1. I love decorating and re-organizing house, apartments, or bedrooms. Basically anywhere I can.
2. I tend to gravitate towards older people. Not like seniors, but my friends are almost all at least a year, if not several years, older than me.
3. I am a control freak. I start yelling if someone puts something away in the wrong place.
4. I am an oldest child, although I wish I was an onl
5. I have an infatuation with anything black leather.
6. I am an avid Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan.
7. Of the characters on the show, I would say I am most like Willow. My style is very different though.
( Photo Credit. Spike is the one on the right, for those of you who don't know. The other one is Angel.)
9. I have an insane memory, which often creeps people out.
10. I can't sleep until I have flossed my teeth and brushed. I can sleep in contacts, with makeup on, hair still styled, but I simply cannot sleep until I have done my tooth routine.
I want to pass on this award to some wonderful blogs:
The second item on the agenda today is an announcement. One of my very close friends has just started a blog, and you should all check it out! Her blog isn't a fashion blog, simply a blog about life. You can find it at The Life of the Amazing Jessica Bo Bessica. Jessica is a kind, funny and, as the name states, generally awesome person, and I am sure that whatever she decides to post it will be both hilarious and informing. A hint at how cool she is: her most used phrase is "but not in a sexual way!"