04 August, 2009

What I Wore: Mouse Ears!


skirt,black,shirt,mouse ears,gravestone


Shirt, Stiches; skirt, thrifted le château; ears, DIY; sunglasses, Rayban; watch, gift; bracelet, gift; shoes, Merrell; bag, local leather worker.


skirt,black,shirt,mouse ears,gravestone

I've been wanting to take some outfit shots in a graveyard for a while, and today it finally worked out. I love this little glade in the middle, so I took my photos there.


skirt,black,shirt,mouse ears


silver,mouse ears,black eyeshadow,dark lips,pale skin,curly,brown,hair

For reference, I wore this while out buying paler concealer in my boring town. You should have seen the looks I got from the rest of the population! One guy yelled nice ears out his car window.



silver,mouse ears,black eyeshadow,dark lips,pale skin,curly,brown,hair

A haze of black eyeshadow, because I was feeling creative, and was a bit bored with my usual eyeliner. I wore similar make up to my soccer game last night, boy did I get weird looks!


green,silver,watch

My grandmother got me this watch when I got accepted into the International Baccalaureate stream at my school. Thanks Grammy, I love it!


butterflies,pink,green,blue,silver

I decided that I was going to do a theme week this week, and my theme is *drumroll* ANIMALS! Hence the ears, and the butterfly bracelet. Please feel free to join in, if you post about, let me know, I would love to see what you come up with.


Thoughts? Requests?


Also, don't forget to follow on Twitter for an assortment of witty/stupid/strange mini doses of Rosie!

11 comments:

  1. wow, you've got guts! i would never be able to wear mouse ears outside of disney world. ;) i love yours, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the years are so cute,love them...
    love the idea!
    you were a mouse(mixed with butterflies), could you be a cat now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd just like to say thanks, you always comment on all my posts, even if they're not that interesting... and i love you're blog too, even if i don't always remember to comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ears are fantastic. And i love that lipstick shade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ears!! SO kawaii! The make up feels a little goth, but looks so awesome with the outfit!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool that you are confident to wear them out.
    and yay for IB! way better than boring old AP...
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! :D they look so cool, and good on you for trying out new things with your make up!! and the graveyard location is awesome :D i love the colour scheme black and red as well !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, awesome makeup! I love graveyard photos, they're so gorgeous (or maybe I'm just a little morbid lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lipstick shade is amazing :D And the butterfly bracelet is too :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love your watc it looks so super. The green makes it look perfectly slimy, but all in a good way. Love it!

    Ruhvana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these !! If you want a simpler version of the ears - it is not as beautiful though - here is another type: http://fashionableearth.org/blog/2009/10/22/ears-by-yasmin/

    ReplyDelete