19 January, 2010

All I want to do is sleep!

I've been trying really hard to be a good blogger this year, and so far I've been doing alright, but now I have a bad cold, an insane number of evaluations and exams, and the difficult situation of making new friends all at once. So, please forgive me if my posts are a little sparse for the next week or so. I need to study, but all I want to do is sleep. I would like to take pictures and wear cool outfits, but I can barely muster up the energy to get out of bed. I would love to be social and bubbly, but it's all my full blast iPod can do to keep me awake.

In the mean time, please enter my giveaway! I've only had a few entries so far, so the chances of winning are rather good!

Or, if you are more photographically inclined, check out my other blog, Exposure Extraordinaire.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

4 comments:

  1. hope things slow down for you soon! and i totally understand what you mean about only wanting to sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have some rest sweetie to re-energize yourself.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon and good luck with the evaluations and exams.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope you get better soon!!! Remember you have to take care of yourself first! Good luck with your tests~~


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete