05 January, 2010

What I Wore: In one tiny photo


Err, yeah. I know this doesn't give you a very good idea of what the outfit was actually like, but it was pretty boring. Green tank top (Seduction), bluey purple sweater (Smart Set), magenta scarf (gift), and a pair of navy jeans.

To tell the truth, I'm not totally sure why I'm posting this at all. I think because I love the colour combination. I think you can safely expect to see more strange colours coming from my closet soon.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

8 comments:

  1. bright colors are good for brightening up dull winter days. ;) and i love the textures, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright colors are good for our everyday mood.Though i won't mind a photo outfit, i love this photo.
    Love, Ruxandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty blue =) I think I have to wear more colours...I'm always in black, grey and white

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the contrast in colour and knit textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this picture & think it's a really good idea. lots of colour & lots of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, love the colours/details!

    ReplyDelete