11 January, 2010

Sexy Secretary with a dash of Punk

Lately I have been feeling rather dissatisfied with my outfits and clothing in general. There are some outfits that I love, but I feel like a lot of them leave me thinking: why did I wear that?

So I started thinking about what I wanted to wear, and came up with the following:
Dream Style: 10/01/2010

I think I want to go for a slightly sexy secretary look, with a bit of punk/goth thrown in for the fun of it. I'm craving pencil skirts, tight v-neck sweaters, wide belts, high heels. Sleek, simple lines, but interesting colours and textures.

I have long since given up on trying to find a pencil skirt that will fit me, I think I will have to embark on a sewing project, but more on that later.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

PS: I you wanted to make me extra happy, you could check out my new photography blog, Exposure Extraordinaire.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the clothing looks great!=)

    Respons: You have been able to read in Swedish? How fun.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered the beauty of pencil skirts recently when I picked up a jersey one in Urban :)

    ReplyDelete