12 January, 2010

What I Wore: Triple Matchy


Blue shirt, Blue Lagoon gift shop; black shirt, Seduction; skirt, Åhlens; leggings, ???, thrifted; purple socks, gift from my Grammy; shoes, Converse All Stars.

To sum it up, I felt sort of like an athletic fairy rockstar. Athletic because of the two shirts. Don't ask why, but I have always found that a t-shirt over a long sleeved shirt makes me look like I should be working out at the gym. The fairy part come from the skirt obviously, and pleather leggings just scream rock star to me.

My Grammy gave me these purple socks for Christmas, and they match this skirt perfectly, so I had to wear them together. They are pretty thin though, and converse are notorious for not being warm, so I'm wearing another pair of socks underneath, and actually wore pants and boots until the bus was almost at school. Then I managed to take off the boots, take off the pants, and get the converse on without drawing too much attention to myself.

I'm actually tripe matchy with the purple, since I'm wearing a purple eyeshadow I got after I saw the S/S10 Dior looks, but by this point in my day I was exhausted, and a close up on my eyes wasn't sounding like such a great idea.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

PS: If you like desserts, fruits, sunsets, or school buses, please come visit me at my new photography blog, Exposure Extraordinaire!

7 comments:

  1. it's so cute outfit, sweetie!
    i love the girly girl skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tutu's just fab, i love the whole look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit.=) Every time you wear that skirt in a picture I regret not buying it myself when it was on sale this summer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i probably wore this same outfit in high school...i love that:)

    ReplyDelete