30 January, 2010

Blizzard! (The snow kind, not the DQ kind)

I apologize for my long absence, after a "strenuous" exam session, I felt the need to split my time between 1. Sleeping for ages and ages, 2. getting up at a lunch time and going shopping, and 3. watching Star Wars because Harrison Ford=hottest guy ever. And I actually really really like the original trilogy, and like the prequel trilogy quite a bit too.

While all this was happening, blizzard swooped in, and I took some pictures:

I have a few ideas for posts, but none of them are fully developed yet, so I'm going to work on those tomorrow.

Thoughts? Requests?

Love, Rosie

9 comments:

  1. ooh, but the d.q. kind is so good. ;) haha, ditto about the exams! but mostly just the sleeping part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that's intense, but makes for beautiful striking photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa everything's coated in a layer of white!! the period after exams always feel so good , hope you're enjoying a good rest :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to earn USD100 per day or more by free sign up and invite friends to join in.

    Kindly log in www.yourmobilead.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg,stay in the house sweetie!Two weeks ago Bucharest was exactly like this:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo is just gorgeous (even though I pretty much hate snow)! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we got more snow yesterday too :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, i just finished finals too. I can't seem to stay up past 9 a clock anymore... The snow is gorgeous, I wish that it'd snow like that here, its just so so dreamy.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete